Why Choose the Fantastic Oven Cleaning Services in Melbourne?
The number one reason you should trust Fantstic is because we use eco-friendly and fume free products, and at the same time we diliver effective oven cleaning service. Moreover, our oven cleaners in Melbourne are fully equiped to have your oven sparkling. In addition to that, you could also arrange a whole lot of other clenaing services.
The list of services our oven cleaners specialise in includes hood cleaning, microwave cleaning, BBQ cleaning. Take advantage of the one-stop shop clenaing solution we offer and save yourself some time & money. Now you can make booking a service with Fantastic even easier by scheduling your oven cleaning online with a 10% discount.
Get a Deep Oven Cleaning which Includes:
- Taking off all trays, racks and other removable parts (using the highly-effective dip tank method to clean them)
- Taking off the door of the oven and, if possible, removing the rubber seal - that way we'll thoroughly clean that entire area
- Scraping the excess grease from the inside of your oven
- Spraying an oven cleaning solution and leave it for 10 to 15minutes. That way it will dissolve all burnt-on carbon, grease and grime, and make them easier to remove.
- Wiping over and polishing the inside of your oven
- Cleaning the oven door with attention to the smallest detail
- Assembling all parts that have been taken off prior to the cleaning
- Wiping over and polishing the outside of the oven
Call us now for more information on our dip tank cleaning method. This unique oven cleaning procedure utilises a portable tank where trays and racks are dipped to soak in a special solution. The results are simply astonishing - all the buildup grime and grease comes out easily, restoring those parts to a 'like-new' condition.
*Our dip tank is available for houses only; it is not suitable for units!
On top of the sparkling results we achieve, you should know that a thorough oven cleaning will increase the energy efficiency of your stove and significantly prolong its lifespan.
Bear in mind that manufacturers recommend having your oven professionally cleaned every 6 months/12 months, depending on how often you use your oven. This is the only way to maintain it in a proper working condition.
Have a look at the full range of cleaning services that our oven cleaners offer - rangehood cleaning, fridge cleaning, BBQ cleaning, kitchen cleaning, oven repairs, one-off cleaning, microwave cleaning, cooktop cleaning, grill cleaning. Combine the services you need and get your bargain now.Book onlinewith 10% OFF